
We were surprised to get a phone call on Monday from a long-unheard-from cousin of Bill's. They had not been in touch for about 40years. Dianne and her 3 sisters were all catching up in Victoria and decided to try and find Bill and Liz.
They all arrived for dinner last night (lots of rushing around, cleaning and cooking, put the sewing on hold!) and caught up with lots of family news.
They have some photos of Bill's dad and we are looking forward to receiving copies. Their parents, Colin and Joan Patterson, have both passed on now. I hope to find some time next week to see if I can find the family tree file I started a few years ago. I hope it survived the latest computer rebuild.

Wow what a blast from the past, funny with the timing isn't it when the Faints are having their reunion also!
ReplyDeleteDid Bill/Liz remember them? Was there any family resemblances?