Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunny days

Finally a sunny day. We have been promised one for several days now but they have all been overcast. Sunny days warm up my craft room far better than any combination of heater can.

I have wanted to finish a page I started ten days ago but couldn't bear to sit in the cold room to do it. Finally today let me do so!

Instead of scrapping I have been playing around with Picassa and rediscovering many, many photos waiting to be scrapped.

They will have to wait a while longer as I also took the warm opportunity to cut out a new costume for Olivia that's due in three weeks! Hope another sunny day tomorrow will get more work done!

2 comments:

  1. Mum im the first to follow our own blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I'll be checking in on you daily too now. the problem with blogging is that it takes up time when you should be doing other things...like scrapping & sewing - now get back to it!

    ReplyDelete